Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I can't wait to try this on a salad. "This dressing is a favorite of mine because I like a little heat with my salads. Who am I kidding? I like a little heat with my salads, popsicles, soups, sangrias and everything else. It is great for rounding out almost any salad but it really shines on those with fruits like the avocado."

heirloom fruits
heirloom fruits
Click here to download
I can't wait to try this on a salad. "This dressing is a favorite of mine because I like a little heat with my salads. Who am I kidding? I like a little heat with my salads, popsicles, soups, sangrias and everything else. It is great for rounding out almost any salad but it really shines on those with fruits like the avocado."
I can't wait to try this on a salad.  "This dressing is a favorite of mine because I like a little heat with my salads. Who am I kidding? I like a little heat with my salads, popsicles, soups, sangrias and everything else. It is great for rounding out almost any salad but it really shines on those with fruits like the avocado."
Click here to download
beach ball fruit pizza
beach ball fruit pizza
Click here to download
Caramelized onion, butternut and goat cheese pizza
Caramelized onion, butternut and goat cheese pizza
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment